Complyport’s New COREP Reporting Service
As a consequence of falling under CRD IV, IFPRU firms have to submit their COREP returns to the FCA in XBRL format in line with European requirements. The first submission deadline, for the period to 31 March 2014, is June 30 (see Regulatory Roundup 54).
Responding to demand from our clients, Complyport recognises that XBRL production can be a challenge and that many firms are unprepared for this task. To complement its financial returns review service, Complyport is pleased to announce its standalone XBRL Reporting Service.
We offer a full process service for a per submission or annual fee that will cover:
- Advice on COREP data sourcing
- Customised Excel templates for data collection
- Advice on data items and Excel template completion
- Review of data to be submitted
- Full data validation against EBA and FCA business rules
- In-house creation of XBRL return files from Excel data templates
- Instruction and help on final submission procedures
The service builds on Complyport’s expertise and experience in helping firms with their GABRIEL returns and aims to combine a dedicated software solution with the knowledge and guidance of our consultants.
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.