Careers at Complyport
Interested in joining our Group?
Careers at Complyport
As a consultancy that has been servicing the Financial Services industry over the past two decades, Complyport has a name and heritage that inspires trust, confidence and experience.
Complyport offers a range of challenging employment opportunities across all our departments to help fulfil your professional development and career aspirations. These opportunities range from client facing consultancy, our FinTech department and operations roles.
Do you feel that you have the right professional background and academic qualifications to help you succeed within our company? If so, we are keen to hear from you.
Your Career with Complyport
Complyport is an industry-leading Financial Services consultancy. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer pioneering and unique services across governance, risk and compliance. These services include consulting advice on regulation, undertaking projects, developing RegTech, training and more. Our clients consider us the go-to firm to help put in place cutting edge processes and to advise them on the regulatory horizon.
By working at Complyport, you will be joining a winning team. As a fair, equal opportunities employer, we will challenge you to ensure you reach your potential. You will be presented with unique and excellent opportunities for professional development in a dynamic, ever changing area within financial services.
By working alongside some of the leading consultants in the industry, you will be well placed to learn from the best and will have access to interesting client work both locally and abroad.
Your Personal Development
At Complyport, we recognise that our staff need more than on-the-job learning and therefore we design a comprehensive training programme bespoke for each member of staff joining. During your induction to Complyport, and beyond, we will tailor your learning and development to ensure that you grow and develop with us in your role. With quarterly appraisals, you will have regular guidance and support from your line manager to ensure that you achieve your career goals.
What Does Working At Complyport Mean?
Employment in our organisation will offer you a great and unique opportunity to learn, be challenged and drive your career forward as well as receiving competitive remuneration packages and an excellent range of benefits.
Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Apply now and show us what you can do.
- When applying for a position please send your CV and Covering Email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly which position you are applying for in the email title.
- Please note that we are unable to sponsor work visas so candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Evidence of this must be provided at interview by presenting your passport.
- Whilst we try respond to all applicants, if your experience does not match the requirements outlined in the job vacancy, we may not be able to provide feedback.
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. CV’s will be kept on file in accordance with our GDPR policy. Please see Recruitment Privacy Notice.
- No speculative CVs from Recruitment Agencies please.
Diversity and Inclusion
Complyport seeks to create opportunity for employees regardless of their age, gender, race/ethnic origin, gender reassignment, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or disability. We will take decisions on recruitment or promotion of individual people based solely on the most suitable candidate for the role rather than any other factors. We aim to conduct our recruitment process as fairly as possible, please let us know in advance if for any reason you need any adjustments made during the assessment process. We welcome applications from groups underrepresented within our industry.
Opportunities in London
We are always looking to recruit new talented individuals in compliance consultancy, and if you are interested in working with Complyport please email our HR Team at email@example.com,
- Graduate Training Programme – We welcome submissions for our Graduate Training Programme, September 2021.
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Compliance Consultant – 2 Roles Available
- Compliance Consultant – 2 Roles Available
- Office Manager (Operations/HR) – 2 Roles Available