RegTech Insight Awards Europe 2023 Nomination
We are pleased to announce that Complyport has been shortlisted at A-Team Group’s 2023 RegTech Insight Awards Europe!
These awards honour established solution providers and innovative newcomers that have developed successful RegTech solutions throughout the year, improving firms’ ability to respond to ever-changing and increasingly complex regulatory requirements across the global financial services industry.
Complyport has been shortlisted for:
Best Regulatory Consultancy – Europe (category 35)
We would greatly appreciate it if you could cast your vote to support us.
The last day to vote is Friday, 17 March 2023.
Thank you in advance for your continued support and loyalty!
Complyport is a market leading consulting firm supporting the UK financial services industry for over 20 years. We specialise in providing Governance, Risk and Compliance services to support the regulated financial services industry to raise standards and thrive.
Complyport advises and assists firms to become authorised and to comply with the rules and requirements of regulators on an ongoing basis. We have successfully assisted over 1000 firms to become authorised with the FCA and EU and are providing regulatory support to over 600 regulated firms on an ongoing basis globally. With presence in the UK and EU, as well as via our Associates Network, Complyport can assist firms across multiple jurisdictions.
We specialise in supporting the UK financial services industry with compliance guidance, advice and best practice including support with:
- Internal Audit Function support
- Operational resilience & cybersecurity advice
- CASS advice and protections of client assets
- Prudential support, IFPR, ICARA and financial resilience advice
- Financial Promotions management software solutions
- Comprehensive compliance work-flow management software
- Compliance managed services and resourcing compliance personnel
- Financial crime and forensics
- Consumer Duty implementation advice
- Skilled Person Reviews and regulatory investigation
Contact our Head of Regulatory Business Solutions, Jan Hagen via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation.