With firms becoming more and more global and regulators working together in new, joined-up ways, it is increasingly essential for organisations to adopt and implement robust compliance frameworks across the full spectrum of their financial services businesses, wherever they are in the world.
The Complyport International Network addresses international regulatory issues in Europe, Switzerland, the Middle East, the US and Asia. Using our global regulatory experience and working in conjunction with our associate firms in Hong Kong, the United States, Singapore, Dubai and the Mediterranean, Complyport can offer the following services:
- Proactive monitoring and assessment of international regulatory and relevant industry developments.
- Development and implementation of manuals and monitoring programmes, ensuring that you remain compliant with regulatory requirements wherever you are located
- Provision of regulatory updates and newsletters
- Compliance monitoring and periodic review work, both on-site and off-site
- Management of registration and licencing projects, such as stock exchange applications, filings for authorisation or registration and applications for FATCA Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN)
- Provide training on international regulatory issues